Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Christmas Wish List

Today is the first day of December and Christmas is soon approaching.  Yes, the birthday of baby Jesus will be here in 24 days. And I couldn’t be happier to celebrate the occasion. But, I also enjoy the other part of Christmas; when an old fat white man in a red suit comes down my chimney and leaves me all the gifts I asked for because I have been such a good girl all year.  It’s a tale (a myth) but in the spirit of being merry it’s always fun to pretend.


Glittery Doc Martens:
Image Via OmgDolls

I remember one night I was on my Tumblr stalking other fashion bloggers and I stumbled across these beauties. The only problem is that I can’t seem to find them anywhere at all. I have placed this on my Christmas List in hopes of my “Santa” making my dream of these being on my feet, come true.

A Boyfriend that looks just like Ryan Gosling:

Yes, I am currently single and I would love to have a little eye candy in my life.  After seeing him in “Crazy Stupid Love” I fell in love with him.  Unfortunately, I haven’t come across anyone that looks like him but maybe Dear Ol’ St. Nick can work his magic and send me Ryan Gosling himself.

Karl Lagerfled snow globe:

I was on my favorite fashion blog (fashionising.com) and I saw a picture of a Karl Lagerfled snow globe. I thought to myself “This is a joke”. But, then I discovered that they were real and they were being released though Sephora for the Holidays. I would be extremely grateful if anyone got me this.

Gift certificate to Nail Tech in Roseville, MI:

I am a shellac girl and I have been for the past few months.  If I received a gift certificate to my favorite nail place I would be unbelievably happy. Santa should know that it’s the little things that bring a smile to my face.

An Endless Supply Of Coconut Milk- I love this stuff; makes me sleep like a baby:

I love coconut milk. My friends and family think it’s weird that I drink it. But, if there were some possible way that I could have an endless supply of coconut milk; I would be all over it.

Studio Time:
Image Via www.localwin.com

I want studio time, so I can understand what it's like to be a recording artist. I love to sing and I love music. The only problem is I sound completely and totally horrible and it’s just a talent I don’t have. But, I love music so much and I just want to know what it would be like to be in a song.

Purple wig:

I wore a purple wig for Halloween in 2010. I seriously loved my wig. But, a series of unfortunate events took place and my wig ended up becoming extremely matted. I would be so happy if Mr. Claus could bring me my purple crown of glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment