Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Frustration of Fabulous Finds!


Because I am a human being; I am attracted to things that sparkle and shine. I enjoy the company of glittery shoes and handbags. I have been trying to snag a pair of metallic pants but it seem as if every time I find the perfect thread-sass they are no longer in my size.

Last night it happened to me again. I made a visit to nastygal.com and my eyes were met with a pair of purple glittered-metallic beauties. I literally fell in love with these pants and I knew I had to have them.  But, I noticed when I went to select my size it was no longer available. This is the luck of a girl that doesn’t check her favorite shopping websites every single day.

It is extremely frustrating to come across truly fabulous finds and be forced to erase your hopes of having that item in your closet. I have struggled with this feeling for years; after learning that my dress size is worn by many women.  I believe it is one of the main reasons I decided to go into fashion design.  Of course I love fashion and the craftsmanship behind the clothes. But, I love the feeling of being guaranteed an opportunity to obtain the best pieces of fun-wear as well.

Items I’ve Missed Out On:





1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling it happens to me all the time I find it very hard for me to shop I can never find pants that fit me the way that I want them to but I think that I do pretty well with the tops and shoes

    ReplyDelete