Monday, December 19, 2011

Men's Fashion Trends for Winter 2012!

What should men wear this winter? Is a question that a lot of men that I know don’t really care about. But, regardless of my relationships with unfashionable men this is still an important part of fashion. What’s trending in male fashion has inspired looks for women’s fashion and vice versa. So knowing all the trends for men and women plays a relevant role when styling yourself.

The Latest Fashion Trends for Men:
Suits

Suits on a man will always be in style and designers don’t really have a choice, but to let this look evolve. This look is sophisticated and classy. I love a well-tailored suit on a man because it displays serious style. Modern suits, double-breasted suits and three piece suits are all in for the winter.

Big External Pockets

External Pockets are a newer fashion trend for men. I hadn't really heard of this look until I researched men’s fashion trends for winter 2012. The trend includes the exposure of men’s pockets on outerwear.
- Refer to the image above for an example of this look.

Relaxed Tailoring

The relax tailoring is a fashion trend that I feel a lot of Detroit men would love. None of the men I know like to wear fitted clothing. So it is great to know that loose pants, pleated pants, loose cut jackets and seamless shoulders are all include in this look for the winter season.

Work-wear & Overalls


I always wondered what happened to overalls, but now they are in the men’s fashion trends for 2011 (ironic). The boiler-suits and dungarees are also a part of this very masculine look.

1 comment:

  1. I admire the valuable information u offer in your message.I am very impressed to watching your article That is very authentic & fantastic.

    ReplyDelete