Friday, December 2, 2011

Merry Christmas Nail Art!

There is no better way for a woman to show her love for the Christmas Season than to wear festive nails. Yes, I know that some people may perceive this as being tacky and corny; and in a sense it is. But, I don’t really care what people think. Just like people take the time to decorate their houses and Christmas trees; people should decorate their nails with festive colors and designs.

I love the nail art that involves the candy canes, Santa, Christmas trees and so-on. Last December I engaged in the Christmas nail art affair.  I took a candy cane nail design that I found on the Internet to my former nail spa. Unfortunately, my nails didn’t look exactly as I had dreamed but it was still fun to look at. This year I searched for more designs that appeared fun and playful. As a result I found some pretty cool Christmas nail art.



Me in my Christmas nails and my class ring; laughable.

This is actually the design I used last year. Image via Cool Nail Site



No comments:

Post a Comment