Friday, January 27, 2012

The Shoe Game!

I love shoes because they are one of the key elements in one’s attire.  Whenever I am getting dressed I usually try on more then one pair of shoes before I deem my look complete.  I recently spoke to my “Best Friend Forever” and she told me that I had a lot of shoes. Then she continued and asked “where do you plan on going in these shoes?” I told her I wasn’t sure but despite that fact I am ready for whatever occasion comes my way.  She laughed and stated that I was dramatic; which I can be at times I guess. But, I believe shoes help share one’s personality with the world. The shoes that a person puts on their feet says something to the people it walks past.” Along with that I must say no one should neglect the shoe game. And in order for a person to achieve amazing style that individual must sport amazing shoes. 

Shoes to marvel:





Images via iamjenniferle.com

8 comments:

  1. totally agree with you about shoes. As Rachel Zoe says - it's better to have too many pairs than to not. LOL

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all!! & I love Jennifer-Le her blog is amazing! I came across your site on the IFB website. You can check out mine is you'd like

    www.vanityguiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi malesha I just saw your blog I like it.
    Xoxo
    Http://purplerubys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shoes from the 2nd pic!
    Awesome!!!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love shoes too! I think shoes can make or break an outfit! Thanks for the follow am following you too!
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH shoes! :)
    the last ones are crazy!




    http://myfloatingballoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to know the people who are wearing the first two pairs of shoes. It takes a confident person to pull those off, I'm impressed! :)

    http://www.stylehybrid.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those shoes are pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete