Sunday, January 22, 2012

What About Those Eyebrows?


I have currently gone two months without getting my eyebrows done by a professional. This means my eyebrows have not been threaded or waxed. These two processes are great for maintaining a polished and neat appearance, but I rather do my own eyebrows with my tweezers and scissors. My reason being is that I can do them better than anyone else could.  I take my eyebrows very seriously because I know it plays a major role in a person’s appearance.

The power of a person’s eyebrow maintenance is amazing. It really is one of the key elements in a person’s look. If someone has well done eyebrows it can make them appear polished. If a person has poorly done eyebrows it can make them appear strange.

There are a variety of ways a person can make their eyebrows more or less appealing. They can have them waxed, threaded, tweezed, cut, or even apply pencil or mascara to them. One can use a combination of these things to make their eyebrows better or worse. But, my most hated method for eyebrow maintenance is the use of the pencil.

Image via www.sodahead.com

I understand the eye pencil can make eyebrows look better. But, it is one of the easiest methods to mess up. I have seen people draw their eyebrows on crooked, far above the brow line, or even two straight lines in place of their eyebrows.  I also mentioned that people can use a combination of things to make their eyebrows look upsetting. When a person combines the overly tweezed eyebrows with a bad pencil job it is sickening.  The possibilities are endless with the pencil. And it can make a person’s face scary if done incorrectly.


2 comments:

  1. "I have seen people drawn their eyebrows on crooked, far above the brow line, or even two straight lines in place of their eyebrows." LOL I totally know what you mean!

    xo Cee Cee
    @Ceecee's Inspirations Blog

    ReplyDelete