Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hair Accessorized!


I love headbands, clips and pins. They are the accessories that transform hair from ordinary to glamorous and fashionable. I’ve noticed that hair accessories can make you look chic, trendy, fun and so on. I honestly believe that one should embrace the importance of the head gear and wear it in their hair.


I went to the IFB conference in New York, a few weeks back and I met a woman by the name of Olivia Joel. She was a really nice girl so we exchanged blog information. When I finally made my visit to her website, I was introduced to an amazing hair piece that was made by her. I can truthfully say that I would wear her spiked DIY hair accessory without hesitation.

Image via oncelebrity.com

On one of my T.V watching ventures I stumbled across Kourtney and Kim take New York. Kourtney was the subject of interest for me when I was watching this past episode because she was dressed fabulously. Her hair and headband were the center of my attention. This woman is definitely stylish because I know her outfit wouldn’t have been as appealing to me without her hair being accessorized.

I found this headband a few years back and I thought it was extremely cute. This was on gagafashionland’s fabulous finds list.  I know it’s a bit off topic but this is how I discovered online marketplaces for new and upcoming fashion designers.


Nicki Minaj is one of my favorite female rappers. Along with that she has some really fun fashion sense. She is the queen of wearing her hair crazy. One of her most adored hairdos that I admire is from her Moment For Life video. I absolutely love her hair jewelry because it is dazzling and fun. 

8 comments:

  1. hair accesories are fun. Love them too!!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look preety cool but my favourite is the white flower from the 3rd picture!
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm glad you liked my DIY! Thanks for including me :)

    adornme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the diy metal spike piece! it just pops out of your hair and isn't too obnoxious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful hairsaccesssoires! Especially the first is really amazing! I want it:)

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    Fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete