Monday, February 20, 2012

Malesha's Birthday Wishlist!

My Birthday will be here in less than 11 hours. Then my 21 years of life will advance to 22. As sad as I may be to see 21 go I know that 22 will have a lot more to offer me. This year I look forward to learning more things about fashion, photography and life itself. Here are a few things I would like to take with me on my 22nd year old journey; birthday presents that will make me feel better about getting old.

Malesha's Birthday Wishlist





8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Malesha! Hope your wishes come true :)

    Xo
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! that white dress is sexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am to late but i wish you to happy birthday..and lots of happy to full of joying of your life..
    Womens Perfume

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m glad to find so many useful and informative data on your website.

    colored contacts

    ReplyDelete
  5. it lets you be the fashionista that you always desire to be, it brings out the best in you and gives you complete satisfaction. colored contacts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job.

    topfashionshades.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you guys provide the top fashion accessories that make us glad to be shopping at your website, we all are looking forward to more fashionable accessoriessunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration,Pakistan Fashion

    ReplyDelete