Thursday, May 3, 2012

Prom Season!

Prom is a special occasion for a high school student. It is the one dance where teens can celebrate getting through high school with their fellow classmates. And also party hard before their upcoming graduation.  When preparing for this event guys will worry about the girl they will be taking and the car they will be driving, while the girls obsess over the dress, make-up, hair, nails and shoes.


Prom Season!

I remember 4 years ago that was one of the most important things on my mind. All I wanted was to make sure that I had a cute dress and my date looked the way that I wanted him to. I honestly recall me yelling at him because he wanted to wear braids which are always a NO. I literally cried and cried until he promised to cut his hair. Luckily he did everything I asked and my prom night turned out beautifully. It was a wonderful memory. I encourage all girls to cherish this moment and really have fun with your senior class because once you graduate you may never see some of those people again.

A picture of me and my prom date. I love how every time I took a picture back then I didn't look all that happy (braces).




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dresses...My fav is the blue one.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your message on IFB. I've just been scrolling and reading through your blog and I liked what I saw. Most of all the diversity of topics you cover without giving your reader the feeling of getting lost. Following you know on bloglovin' and GFC.

    Marianne
    http://ahintofredness.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete