Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Detroit Style, Maybe?


Saturday was one of those days where I simply wanted to get out the house, wear heels and chat it up with my girlfriends. So of course I called three of my closest friends and we went out to dinner at Union Street in Midtown Detroit. This restaurant is literally my favorite; the food is amazing and there is always an interesting crowd.


The outfit that I wore Saturday was fun. It consisted of a top and leather shorts from Forever 21, Dempsey heels from Baker’s Shoes, and a pink clutch from Asos. This was great for my ego; because what woman doesn’t feel like fashion royalty when they’re in a great pair of heels. And the pop of color added by my clutch really made the outfit standout.

But beyond my outfit, my outing with my friends was thoroughly enjoyable. I ate great food, my drink was amazing and I even met a man with some pretty cool hair. I saw him sitting at the bar and when I noticed his Elvis Presley hairdo, I knew I had to get a picture. This man definitely has his own style and I loved every moment of it. He may be the beginning of Fashion's Name's Detroit style series.

4 comments:

  1. I've never been to Union Street! Does everybody there look this awesome? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... not all the time.. But I can usually go there and find a least one or two cool people with some interesting style. :) I love it there

      Delete
  2. work it girl you are looking to nice and chic, i love that pink clutch.

    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete