Monday, July 30, 2012

It’s Not Easy Being Green!


My style is based on what I am most comfortable in. The clothing I wear doesn’t always have to be on trend or considered cool. It simply has to make me smile when I put it on. I believe that’s what should drive everyone’s personal style but unfortunately that’s not always the case. People take too long staring at their outfit in the mirror, while wondering what everyone else will think about it.

It’s a pity and shame, but for a long time I have let the opinions, thoughts and standards of others drive my style. But it is only by God’s sweet grace I have the confidence to wear what makes me the happiest. Once I took the worry out of what people thought about my style; fashion became fun again. I started experimenting with more trends, playing with my makeup and hair.

So people know that it’s never easy being different from others at first. But once you get use to yourself other people will too. So don’t let others start defining your style, your actions, and your confidence.


Dress & Accessories from H&M
Shoes are Simply Vera

6 comments:

  1. Great dress, and the shoes go so perfectly with the belt! You look gorgeous dear :-)

    X Saskia
    http://formerparades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute dress, I love the color :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty look! Love the mint green on you. I'm jealous, I can't wear pastels

    jujumonee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable, I love it! Love the advice too. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shoes match this outfit so much better than mine do!
    You look great.

    xo Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so gorgeous and that dress is super pretty :)
    Love your blog :)
    I would appreciate it if you could take the time to visit my little blog at fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com and let me know if you would like us to follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete