Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I’m Not Matching or Complementing: But Don’t Worry!


Coordinating, matching and complementing are all words we have heard in the past when listening to someone talk about colors that are linked together in one’s attire. But what happens when one doesn’t really care about these words and doesn’t match all the items in their outfit? Well, the answer is nothing. It just means that you aren’t matching or complementing all the items in your outfit and that’s fine. It doesn't make you any less stylist than the next fashionista. It just so happens that you like color and people that like color are exciting. I believe one should embrace this. 

This past weekend I went to the river walk and I wasn’t so matchy. My leather jacket, plaid dress, and my strap heel sandals were met with my tan handbag. And as I like to say I loved every moment of it. This isn't the first time I've pulled this move, check out: Detroit Style, Maybe?.

Image taken by Josh

Dress is Old
Jacket is Very Old
Heels is from Bakers
Cross Cuff is from Forever 21


6 comments:

  1. Love the leather + Plaid :)

    Jess xo

    www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear, I'm loving your jacket and the cuff !!!! your blog is wonderfull !!!
    kisses

    New follower

    http://www.missblackbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the new style of winter boots, just style and short, as a member of Timberland Boots short, it is very comfortable and stylish. The genuine wool is extremely dense which provides a comfortable and durable material. Almost all types of Timberland Boots Men used on top so it looks like heavy, warm but maybe a little ugly. However, this style of boot is not, they are the improved version of short boots.

    http://www.shoestimberlandstore.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can find literally hundreds of offers in minutes if you shop online for Ferragamo Handbag , much faster than if I had to go to the store to research. All you need to do is get incredible deals on the best Salvatore Ferragamo Bags and clicking the mouse a few times. When shopping for Ferragamo Outlet online, there is literally no waste.

    http://www.ferragamobagsale.com

    ReplyDelete