Monday, August 20, 2012

Men's Fashion Trends: Fall and Winter 2012-2013

A couple of days ago I spoke of the drop in temperatures here in the lovely state of Michigan. So I delivered women’s fashion trends for fall and winter. And I figured why not share the love with men as well. I suppose men need to be fashionably warm as well.

Prints
On your left you have a fine young fellow in Versace (image via Style) and then the guy on your right I stole him from fashionising.com

Real Men wear prints or fashionable ones I suppose. Prints are the new pizazz that have been added to a gentleman’s manly pants. And please don’t forget his manly shirt as well. But all jokes a side this trend is something to be considered for men when styling themselves for the fall and winter.

Leather Bomber Jackets
On your left Versace from Style and on you right an image from fashionising.com.

Bomber Jackets are a trend for all fine gentlemen out there. Of course this trend stems from the military trend we have been experiencing over the past few years.  But it seems these jackets take it to another level. I must admit I wouldn’t mind dropping in on this manly trend and sporting a bomber jacket myself. I think it would make for a magical outfit this fall and winter.

Bright Colors
Both images are from the Versace Fall 2012 Collection taken from www.style.com

For years dark colors surrounded fall and winter fashion. It wasn’t until last year that I started to see more people wearing brights for the chilling seasons. It was mostly women taking to this trend last year but it is indeed part of men’s fashion as well.

5 comments:

  1. The bomber jacket trend is the only one I like... I am more for classic for men :)
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog


    ReplyDelete
  2. hey your blog is great!
    i'm your newest follower!
    i follow you via bloglovin,with GFC and on lookbook!
    check out my blog and follow me back if you want http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/
    thank you!
    xoxo
    Evi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashions Name,

    I have nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog! I am a fan of your blog and just wanted to show a little support! :-)

    http://poutlipscurvyhips.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winter is Timberland Boots season. Women who want to be really beautiful desire to buy this stylish boots. From classic Timberland Shoes more sales reflect well. No matter how strange it looks like before, in modern society, is the symbol of fashion. Women in modern life really benefits from several different types of boots.
    Timberland Boots Men

    http://www.shoestimberlandstore.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. For all kinds of bargains and special offers online
    Ferragamo Handbag is the source that was never found in its local outlet. Everywhere you can find all brands, colors, types, sizes. It is also convenient to find bags and bags handmade design online, but you can find the Salvatore Ferragamo Bags. There are thousands of websites that sell made a range of women's accessories or sell handbags alone. It gives you more options, better promotions and save time when shopping for Ferragamo Outlet online.

    http://www.ferragamobagsale.com

    ReplyDelete