Thursday, August 30, 2012

Time to Get a Watch!

Time to Get a Watch!






Watches have been around for centuries. They are fairly popular accessories. Many people have made an investment in this item so they can always know the current time of day.  And I’m positive others just get watches for the sake of decorating their wrist with something pretty.

Of course I am one of those lovely individuals that doesn’t own a watch. I simply rely on my cellular device to deliver the proper time for me. The only problem with relying on your cell phone to give me the time is the fact that phones run out of battery life though out the day. With this fact being stated; that means that I need to bring a charger with me everywhere I go and then pray that there is an outlet. Or if that doesn’t work out I guess the best next thing is to ask a nearby stranger the time. Ultimately I believe the best solution to this problem would be to simply purchase a watch.

With purchasing a watch, there are all sorts of decisions a person can make. There are watches that are in a traditional, wrapped style, and then you have the crazy styled watches (not really a fan of those).  My favorite is the wrap watches, which is made clear in the images above. They are super girly and fashionable and I believe it would really fit my personal style

Image via drivennetwork.com
Here is my good friend and partial inspiration (Flavor Flav) for writing this post about watches. I remember when I was in High School and I would watch that Flavor of Love show. It was extremely comical. He would give the girls clocks to let them know they were going in the next round (or whatever). Then the girls he didn’t give clocks to would have to hear the heartbreaking  words “Your time is up”. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm also guilty of not owning a watch but i must purchase a gold watch so i have trendy wrist candy lol. I also rely on my cell phone for everything so don't feel bad :-)

    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a frequent visitor in your blogs, this post is very interesting and easy to read .... I hope to visit again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choose a large bag, it is highly recommended to take into account its size. If you are looking for designer Ferragamo Handbag replica search, first decide what type of bag you need. For example, you may need a bag to go with him, or to go to work with him, or get away with it, or perhaps you are looking for a handbag that can be universally used for various purposes. If you carry your bag for long distances, it is advisable to choose a very spacious bag with several compartments. And if you're looking for a Ferragamo Outlet for shopping or to visit a club, there should be a small but elegant bag, which could lead to some important points from you.

    http://www.ferragamobagsale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great blog. I love your unique style. I followed you and will for sure visit on a regular basis and give you comment. I will be thrilled if you can help me by letting me know if you like and will follow my blog @ www.instyleforless.org.
    Thank you
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete